Saturday 11 January 2014

Excitement Explosion :D

Upcoming drama's/movies I am dying to watch.
 No Breathing is a Korean movie thats about swimming, the reason i wanna watch it is because Yuri from girls generation and actor Lee Jong-suk and Seo In-Guk is in this film.
 Now this is a Mainland drama called "one and a half summer". I is so attractive because kpop idol Jia from Miss A and Nichkhun from 2pm is in it. 
< season one 
 Now this is Startling By Each Step it is a long drama but really worth watching, this drama already came out. And so the one i cam anticipating for is the one below Bu Bu Jin Qing (Chinese name).
< season 2

Come on Come on now I know all of you must be dying to watch this just like me. Because COME ON T.O.P IS IT!!!!.... YES THE T.O.P FROM BIG BANG!!!!!

Now I hope i don't sound to craze, please tell me if you have any movies/dramas you can't wait to watch.

SMILE :)

No comments :

Post a Comment